Moving towards new possibilities
By Lieze Ruys and guest teacher Lars Schmidt.
zaterdag 2 December 2023 13:30 - 17:30
Sometimes emotions like fear, anger or sadness hide in the smallest corners of our body. They may accumulate into stress, a bad mood or non-constructive habits. Through movement and stillness, we get in touch with these little, secluded, sensitive islands.
This workshop intends to provide a space to recognise what is going on inside you, to explore, to understand and to see more clearly. A good soil for new possibilities has arisen.
The input of the workshop comes from various backgrounds, integrating elements and know-how from meditation, authentic movement, contact improvisation, and drawing.
*Price: Sliding scales - First price = we just survive | Second price = you cover the costs | Third price = you offer the possibility for others with less money to participate
- The workshop will be taught in English.
- Saturday: 50 - 60 - 90 €*
- Weekend: 90 - 120 - 150 €*
- Small groups to provide an intimate and save space (min 6 max 12 pers.).
- You do not need to know how to dance to attend this workshop.